Full Spectrum LED Grow Light
Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights are the perfect accessory for keen gardeners wanting to extend their growing season. An energy efficient LED system, which provides a continuous stable environment for your greenhouse plants all year-round.
Although all plants can grow under almost any type of light, efficient photosynthesis requires different wavelengths. Our full spectrum LED Grow Light enables you to cater to the plant’s specific needs by providing the relevant environment.
The LED light bar is suspended from the glass with professional UV resistant suction cups on adjustable steel wires. The lights are supplied in 2m with the option to have connecting wires, allowing you to purchase additional lengths to create an even light distribution. The light casing is powder-coated and can be colour matched with your greenhouse assuming it is from our standard colour range.
The Full Spectrum LED Grow Lights are supplied as a kit with a control box, UV resistant suction cups and a 6’6.7” LED light bar. The control box can support up to 32’9.6” of LED lights, it has two connecting ports that support up to 16’4.8” of lights each.
We Have One Standard Kit Available
- 1 x 2m LED Light bar with fittings – £570
- 2m Full Spectrum LED Light Bar with a connection wire on one end
- 2 x UV Resistant Suction Cups on 1.5m stainless steel wires (can withstand temperatures between -29°C and +45°C)
- 1 x Control box (able to support up to 10m of LED lights)
- 1 x 5m cable to connect the control box to the LED light bar
* If you would like an alternative length, or an additional light bar please contact email@example.com