The Masson Greenhouse
Size: 2.9m x 7.1m
The greenhouse covers 20.59m²
The Masson boasts a spacious interior, perfect for growing and entertaining. With an extended lobby situated either side of the large growing area, gardeners can embrace the walk-through element using the opportunity for various internal layouts and usage.
The greenhouse is manufactured from engineered aluminium, which couples elegant design with durability and practicality. The cruciform shape provides the opportunity to partition areas for efficient and organized growing.
Keen gardeners may want to add a range of accessories. All growers should invest in our benching and shelving to maximise growing space. Specialist growing equipment includes our propagator and our plant supports. Our propagator brings seedlings on in a controlled environment, and our plant supports secure trailing plants to walls and keep their form maintained.
The Masson Greenhouse has been named after Kew’s very first plant hunter and collector, Francis Masson. A keen botanist and gardener during the 1760’s before being sent abroad to discover new and rare plant species.
Features of the Masson Greenhouse
- Made from 90% recycled aluminium.
- Low maintenance and durable, requiring little upkeep.
- Fitted with 4mm toughened safety glass.
- A central extended feature lobby provides a focal point and extra space.
- Automatic roof vents are controlled by the temperature inside and surrounding your greenhouse. They open and close using a bayliss piston system.
- Manual side vents are positioned to provide optimum air circulation within the greenhouse.
- Powder coated in a colour of your choice, choose from our standard range of 13 colours or if you want something a little different your greenhouse can come in any colour you like* – all we need is the RAL code
* Custom colours cost an additional fee, standard colours are included within the price of your greenhouse
Would you like to learn more about the Masson Greenhouse? Contact our friendly team of experts today to discuss your requirements.