The Capel Greenhouse
Size: 2.6m x 3m
The greenhouse covers 7.8m²
The Capel Greenhouse is small, yet perfectly formed. Our most compact greenhouse, ideal for growers with limited garden space who do not want to compromise their growing experience. The elegant design of the engineered aluminium structure combines a beautiful greenhouse with practicality.
Our Kew Collection Greenhouses have been named from the inspiration that lies within the history of British botanical gardens. The name ‘Capel’ comes from Kew’s Exotic Garden founder, Lord Capel.
To maximize your growing space, we have a range of greenhouse accessories. Our high-level shelving is the perfect accessory for our smaller greenhouses – giving you more space for plants requiring direct sunlight. We also recommend our benching, optimised to be waist height to make sowing and planting enjoyable.
Features of The Capel Greenhouse
- Made from 90% recycled aluminium.
- Low-maintenance, requiring little up-keep.
- Fitted with 4mm toughened safety glass.
- Automatic roof vents open and close using a temperature controlled bayliss piston system.
- Side vents with cast aluminium link and lever arms are positioned at the optimum height to create efficient air flow through the greenhouse.
- Cast aluminium spandrels are beautifully engineered whilst providing structural integrity to the greenhouse.
- All Alitex greenhouses are available in a wide range of colours. Choose from our 13 standard colours, or you can specify a custom colour* – all we need is the RAL code.
* Custom colours cost an additional fee, standard colours are included within the price of your greenhouse
Do you want to find out more about our Capel Greenhouse? Contact us today and we will be happy to answer your questions.